With the accreditation of ATS, the Seminary has the authority to grant the following degrees:
Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.)
Doctor of Ministry (D.Min.)
Master of Theology (Th.M.)
Master of Divinity (M.Div.)
Master of Arts in Christian Studies (M.A.C.S.)
Master of Arts in Family Ministry (M.A.F.M.)
Diploma / Non-degree program:
Diploma of Christian Studies (Dip.C.S.)
Online Courses / Distance Learning
- Enrollment Qualification: Students with full admission (not including F-1 international students) and lives 25 miles away from the main campus or has a full-time (30 hours or more) job.
- M.A.C.S.: Maximum Units taken online should not exceed 43 units. The minimum required units must take on-campus is 9 units (3 courses).
- M.Div.: Students may take certain online courses, but at least one year of full-time study shall be completed at the main campus.
- Online students are required to attend the seminary retreat at least one time.
- Logos offers the distance education that is online through internet. All the correspondence sent between students and instructors are sent online without any time elapse.