- Logos Evangelical currently enrolled full-time and part-time students. (LTI students need to show a proof of registration.)
- Logos Evangelical Seminary Board of Trustee members, faculty, staff and alumni from D.Min., Th.M., M.Div., M.A., Diploma and EFC lay minister programs.
- All Evangelical Formosan Church (EFC) ministers and EFC local church elders and deacons who are in charge of the Education ministry.
- Members of the Greater Los Angeles Chinese Ministerial Association (GLACMA).
- Students authorized by members of the Southern California Area Theological Library Association (SCATLA).
Library Identification Card (Library ID) Application:
- All patrons must fill out a Library Patron Contact Information and apply for a library ID.
- Library only accepts Library ID application Monday through Friday, 10am-5pm.
- The Library ID application fee is $5.00.
- Term & Quantity
|Patron categories||Loan period||Chi||Eng||RSV|
|Full time faculty||90 days||30||70||3|
|Th.M., Ph.D.||35 days||25||55||3|
|D.Min, Adjunct faculty||35 days||25||35||3|
|M.Div., M.A., Staff etc.||21 days||20||30||3|
|Alumni, LTI, GLA, SCATLA etc.||21 days||5||5||0|
- Patrons privilege expiration:
- The staffs at the end of employment, students at the end of enrollment, graduates are available until the end of the year or to June 30th of the following year.
- LTI、 GLA、 SCATLA etc. re-exam the validity yearly.
- Alumni can access to our library for life. New application limit to one year, follow on with update contact information every 5 years
- Every patron may access to their online account by barcode or login name, the initial password is the last 4 digits of their phone number.
- Patrons may log in their online account to:
- Place hold: reserve only for checked out book, 3 holds both in Chinese and English.
- Renew book: one renewal available while no others on hold.
- View the checked out items and due date, reading history, create reading list, change password etc.
- Patrons are responsible for knowing and abiding by the rules and regulations of the library. The Library reserves the right to terminate any patrons borrowing privileges.
- Visitors without Library ID are welcome to use the resources within the library.