We offer quality and affordable theological education!
Regarding the varied options of Asian-serving seminaries in North America, the executive director of ATS (Association of Theological Schools) Daniel O. Aleshire has commented, “The most established one would be Logos Evangelical Seminary in Southern California.”
According to collegeandseminary.com, Logos Evangelical Seminary was one of the 25 most affordable seminaries in 2015.
El Monte, California
The seminary's main campus is located in the city of El Monte, California. It is on a beautiful four-acre land in Flair Park near Rosemead Blvd and right off the I-10 Freeway. Adjacent to the Chinese Culture Center, it is centrally located between Los Angeles and San Gabriel Valley, which offers easy access to many essential destinations.
- 9358 Telstar Avenue, El Monte, CA 91731
- (626)571 - 5110
The Logos Evangelical Seminary Chicago Campus has been in use since June 2012. Located near the airport in the heart of Chicago, it features enhanced facilities and an array of biblical and theological courses to meet the needs of the ever expanding learning community in the American Midwest.
- 631 State Route 83, Bensenville, IL 60106
Logos e-Campus is the first accredited Chinese online program by ATS, providing Chinese-speaking Christians worldwide with high-quality theological training without having them to leave their workplaces, ministries, or homes. Students may complete most of their units for the Diploma of Master of Arts in Christian Studies remotely. In addition, certificate courses are offered for lay ministers.
Attempt Great Things for God, Rescue Millions of Souls
Mission & Vision
Forming Missional Servants for God’s Kingdom,
Transforming Global Churches for Christ.
The Distinctives of LOGOS:
- Maintains evangelical beliefs that are firmly rooted in Scripture.
- Fully compliant with standards set forth by the Association of Theological Schools (ATS).
- Courses are offered in Chinese and English for the purpose of serving churches worldwide.
- Faculty members have received rigorous training and years of experience serving in various churches and ministries.
- Emphasis on spiritual formation, academic excellence, ministerial competence, and godly living. Follows Christ’s example kneeling down to pray, standing up to preach, and going out to evangelize so that students may learn to walk with the Lord daily.
- Emphasis on preaching the gospel along with building communities and churches in cross-cultural, multilingual environments.
- Emphasis on hands-on education with internship opportunities. Serve at local churches during the semester and in short-term mission teams during the summer break.
- Weekly chapel service for all students and staff. Individual counseling and scheduled prayer meetings available on campus and in the dormitory. Vibrant student culture fostered by the student government.
Approval and Accreditation
- Approved by the California Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education to issue master’s and doctoral degrees.
- Approved by the United States Citizen and Immigration Services to accept international students.
- Accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges.
- Membership in and accreditation by the Association of Theological Schools in the United States and Canada.