We established quality and affordable Theological education!
The executive director of ATS (Association of Theological Schools) Daniel O. Aleshire has commented: “The most established one would be LOGOS Evangelical Seminary in Southern California.” at May 2015 issue of Faith and Leadership Magazine.
The article on CollegeandSeminary.com said Logos Evangelical Seminary is “The 25 Most-Affordable Seminaries in 2015”.
El Monte, California
The main campus of the Seminary is located in the city of El Monte, California. It is on a beautiful four-acre land in Flair Park near Rosemead Blvd. exit off the I-10 Freeway. Adjacent to Chinese Culture Center, it is centrally located between Los Angeles and San Gabriel Valley, which offers easy access to many essential places.
- 9358 Telstar Avenue, El Monte, CA 91731
- (626)571 - 5110
The new location of Logos Evangelical Seminary Chicago Campus has been in use since June 2012. Located in the center of Chicago City, near the airport, it features enhanced facilities and an array of biblical and theological courses to meet the needs of the ever expanding learning community in the Mid-West region.
- 631 State Route 83, Bensenville, IL 60106
Logos e-Campus is the first accredited Chinese online campus by ATS, providing Chinese-speaking Christians worldwide with high-quality theological training without having them to leave their workplaces, ministries, or homes. Students may complete most of the units of Diploma of Master of Arts in Christian Studies. In addition, there are certificate courses for lay ministers.
Attempt Great Things for God, Rescue Millions of Souls
Logos Evangelical Seminary equips servant-leaders in the four core areas of spiritual formation, academic excellence, ministerial competence, and godly living; to serve Christ’s Church and to proclaim the gospel to the world effectively.
Logos Evangelical Seminary, as a Christ-centered school, will become a leading Asian seminary in North America that provides students from around the world educational excellence in a multi-lingual and cross-cultural setting.
- Maintain pure Evangelical belief that is firmly rooted on the Bible.
- Fully compliant with standards set forth by The Association of Theological Schools, courses are offered in Chinese and English to serve churches worldwide.
- Faculties have received rigorous training and years of experiences serving in churches and ministries. Emphasize on spiritual formation, academic excellence, ministerial competence, and godly living. Follow the example of Jesus to “kneel down to pray, stand up to preach, go out to evangelize” and learn to walk with the Lord each day.
- Emphasize on preaching the gospel, building people, building churches in a cross-culture and multilingual environment.
- Emphasize hands-on education with internship opportunity. Serve at local churches during semester and short mission during summer vacation.
- Weekly chapel service for all students and staff, student government and individual counseling. scheduled prayer meetings available in campus and dormitory.
Approval and Accreditation
- Approved by the California Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education to issue master and doctorate degree.
- Approved by the United States Citizen and Immigration Services to accept international students.
- Accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges.
- Membership and accreditation from The Association of Theological Schools in the United States and Canada.