- Born-again Christian called to the ministry of theological education and/or research.
- Master of Divinity degree or Master of Arts in biblical studies from an accredited institution with a GPA of 3.33 (B+ or 86.5 – 89.9%) or above.
- Proof of English proficiency is required. Minimum TOEFL score of 550 / 79-80 (TOEFL iBT) or IELTS 6.5. Applicants with a TOEFL score within the last five years may do a translation test of a sample English research paper (provided by the Academic Office).
- A research paper by the applicant, as evidence of aptitude for advanced theological studies.
- A demonstration of personal and spiritual maturity, with recommendations from a church pastor and seminary professor.
- The ability to understand Mandarin.
- Complete the Online Application.
- Request official transcripts from all post-secondary schools attended. Transcripts must be official, that is, mailed directly from your schools in a sealed envelope to: Logos Evangelical Seminary, Admissions Office, 9358 Telstar Ave, El Monte, CA 91731. (For Logos graduates, please submit a Transcript Request to the Academic Office.）
- Submit TOEFL or IELTS score (our institutional code is 8548).
- Submit an application fee of US $100.00 (non-refundable).
AFTER YOU’VE FILED:
- You will be notified of items needed to complete your file.
- Upon completion of your file and review by the committee, an admission decision will be made by the Admission Committee, which meets on the first Friday of each month. Notification of the decision will be sent by mail.
- Complete and return the Admission Contract to the Admissions Office within two weeks.
- F-1 international students: Please submit an I-20 Application Form, along with a copy of your passport and affidavit of support to the International Student Office.
- If you intend to live in the student dormitories, please complete and return the Dormitory Application with a $100 deposit to the Student Development Department. (Checks payable to “Logos Evangelical Seminary.”)