Social Media and Advancement Specialist
To apply, please complete the Job Applicant Questionnaire.
The “Social Media/Advancement Specialist” is instrumental in many aspects of advancement for the Seminary, including cultivating strategies and contents for social media & webinars, managing communications campaigns, database management for external contacts, coordinating materials for branding and promotions, promotional material management and mailing, analyzing market trends, exploring ways to accomplish goals in fundraising, student recruitment, and enhancing relationships with various constituents.
1. Social Media:
• Schedule and maintain communications across all LES’s social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, Youtube) to ensure a robust and active presence.
• Plan and implement contents for postings. These posts include, but not limited to, LES event announcements/photos, campus life, promotional videos, Wednesday chapel.
• Develop and execute campaigns to support the Seminary’s initiatives throughout the year.
• Monitor and respond to comments, inquiries, or concerns. Collaboration with other departments may be needed in the process.
• Track and provide analytics report for LES’s social media sites, as well as monitor activities of like-minded organizations, to evaluate effectiveness and to facilitate planning.
• Propose webinar schedules, speakers, and topics to build meaningful connections with various constituents.
• Coordinate and organize webinar arrangements, including invitations, registration, facility, equipment, recording, and technical requirements.
• Oversee post-event communications and prepare analysis.
3. Communications Campaign Management:
• Develop and maintain database of various constituents.
• Execute marketing campaigns, newsletters, invitations, and other communications by mail
or online platforms.
4. Promotional Material Management:
• Monitor and maintain inventory.
• Coordinate with graphic designer and vendors to replenish promotional materials in a
• Take lead in preparing outgoing materials for events.
5. Research competition by building a database about the institutions, courses, fees, and other
key information, and analyzing market trends.
6. Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
- Adhere to Logos’ Statement of Faith.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration with specialization in Marketing, or bachelor’s
degree in communication major or related major.
- A minimum of 2 years of hands-on experience in social media, database management and direct marketing for organizations preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in English and Chinese a must.
- Proven ability in prioritizing projects and programs effectively with competing priorities.
- Strong analytical sense that turns market data/insights into impactful strategies.
- Must be a collaborative team player.
- Highly self-motivated, professional, willing to help when and where needed.
- Skills in photography and videography/basic video editing preferred.
- Willing to work on occasional nights and weekends.
Immediately upon hire.
El Monte, CA
Human Resources Office
Logos Evangelical Seminary
9378 Telstar Ave., El Monte, CA 91731
Tel: 626-571-5110 ext. 141
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Logos Evangelical Seminary is fully committed to the laws promulgated by the United States Congress to ensure equality in education and employment. Within its theological convictions, Logos Evangelical Seminary welcomes qualified applicants without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, physical disability, marital status, or age.