Reading Room Regulations:
- Food is prohibited in the library.
- Beverages permitted only in covered containers (bottles, cups with lids, etc.).
- Lengthy conversations and cell phone conversations are prohibited in the reading room.
- Do not place personal belongings on the desk when you are not using the facility.
- The conference room can be used as an “un-mute Reading Area” when it has no meetings scheduled.
Using Library Books:
- Leave no marks or stains or creases on the books/periodicals.
- Place books on the cart after usage. Please do not re-shelve books.
- Take great care and protect the physical integrity of the books.
- All library materials (books & media) can only be checkout with a valid library ID.
- Reference books and periodical cannot be checked out.
- Please return all borrowing materials to the “Return” box at the Circulation desk.
- If books are damaged or lost, a $7.50 processing fee per book is charged if the responsible party brings in the replacing book. Otherwise, a $15.00 processing fee will be charged in addition to the price of the book.
- Patrons with outstanding debts and/or overdue items will be blocked for check out.
- The borrowing privileges are not transferable. To avoid possible disputes, we strongly discourage checking out books on behalf of a fellow student.
- Patrons are responsible to return items before expiration date instead of rely on email notification.
- System will not process new check out until the item(s) has been renew or return.