正道2020 Drive-In 畢業典禮指南
- 每位畢業生限一台車。來參加的車輛不能是摩托車、敞篷車、或大型車如: limousines, party buses, large tire trucks/monster trucks，這類車輛將不允許進入。
- Photo booth 只限畢業生下車照相。
Logos 2020 Drive-In Graduation Guidelines
- Only registered graduate vehicles will be allowed to enter to school campus on 12/12; any unauthorized vehicles will not be allowed to enter.
- Limit of one vehicle per graduate. The vehicle should not be a motorcycle, convertible or an oversized car (no limousines, party buses, large tire trucks/monster trucks, etc.).
- The occupants of a graduate’s vehicle must be members of the same household.
- Participants cannot change vehicles during the graduation event.
- Participating vehicles cannot exceed their maximum occupancy.
- Participants must stay inside their vehicle for the duration of the graduation event.
- Face coverings are required when you are not in your vehicle.
- Please maintain the recommended 6-foot physical distance from people outside of your party at all times.
- Photo booth is limited to graduates only.
- There will be no walk – ins, and viewing from the sidewalks will be prohibited.
- If you or someone in your family is exhibiting any health-related symptoms, please stay home and do not attend the event.
- Guidelines and protocols are subject to change based on state and local restrictions at the time of the event.