The goal of “LOGOS Sunday” is for the church to value the importance of theological education and to show the care and support to LOGOS Evangelical Seminary and in turn raising the seminary’s educational standards. The purpose is to train church co-workers in the areas of Marriage and Family Ministry, Spiritual Formation, Workplace Ministry and Cross-Cultural Ministry.
- 選定神學教育主日的原則請儘量不要與教會既有的活動如聖餐，受洗，會員大會等，或臨時性活動( 譬如差遣禮）相重疊。
- The pastor and Elder/Deacon to designate a Sunday in their yearly church calendar to be the LOGOS Sunday.
- Starting 2 weeks prior to the designated LOGOS Sunday, the church is to announce the following on their Sunday bulletin:
- “Next Sunday (or this Sunday) is the LOGOS Sunday. Professor xxx from LOGOS Evangelical Seminary will be at our Sunday service to share a message. Please prepare yourself to pray and donate for the needs of LOGOS Evangelical Seminary”.
- When scheduling logos Sunday, ensure not to overlap with church’s regularly scheduled events such as Communion, Baptism, general Assembly Meeting, or any special event (such as missionary sending off ceremony)
- Insert seminary’s Donation Envelopes in church’s bulletins on the day of LOGOS Sunday (so that church members can conveniently put their donation in the envelopes)
- 正道福音神學院的教授們都有專精的研究領域，各教會可利用神學教育主日之前的週五晚間或週六，安排講座或專題， 提升弟兄姊妹的屬靈視野。（請參閱網頁上的師資簡介）
COORDINATION WITH OTHER CHURCH MINISTRIES: THE APPLICATION OF SEMINARS & WORKSHOPS
- Each professor at LOGOS Evangelical Seminary has his/her specialized research and ministry area. Each church can utilize the LOGOS Sunday to hold additional workshops for the same weekend. (on Friday and Saturday)
- If your church is interested in holding “teacher training” or “discipleship”, please do not hesitate to contact us.
聯絡詢問 CONTACT US
顏惠玲 Esther Chen
Telephone: (626) 571-5110 ext. 176
Address: 9350 Telstar Ave. El Monte CA. 91731