- Accredited by the Commission on Accrediting of the Association of Theological Schools in the United States and Canada, and the following degree programs are approved: Ph.D., M.Div., MA in Christian Studies, D.Min., Th.M., and MA in Family Ministry.
- LOGOS Chicago Campus is Accredited by the Commission on Accrediting of the Association of Theological Schools in the United States and Canada, and the following degree programs are approved: MA in Christian Studies and 50% of the M.Div. degree accredited.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Commission for Senior Colleges and Universities of the Western Association of Schools and Colleges. (WSCUC)
- Authorized by Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education (BPPE) in California.
- Authorized by Illinois Board of Higher Education.
- Authorized under U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) to issue I-20 to enroll nonimmigrant alien students.
“Logos Evangelical is hosting a comprehensive evaluation visit for reaffirmation of accreditation by the ATS Commission on Accrediting on March 8-11. The purpose of this visit is to verify that the school meets all applicable Commission Standards of Accreditation. Comments regarding how well the school meets those standards and/or generally demonstrates educational quality may be sent to the ATS Director of Commission Information Services email@example.com at least two weeks before the visit. Comments may also or instead be sent in writing to Dr. Jane Peng firstname.lastname@example.org. All comments will be shared with the onsite evaluation committee.”