- Logos is accredited by the ATS (Association of Theological Schools) Commission on Accrediting in the United States and Canada, and the following degree programs are approved: Ph.D., M.Div., M.A. in Christian Studies, D.Min., Th.M., and M.A. in Family Ministry.
- Logos’ Chicago Campus is accredited by the ATS (Association of Theological Schools) Commission on Accrediting in the United States and Canada, and the following degree programs are approved: M.A. in Christian Studies and half of the M.Div. degree.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Commission for Senior Colleges and Universities of the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WSCUC).
- Authorized by the Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education (BPPE) in California.
- Authorized by the Illinois Board of Higher Education.
- Authorized under the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) to issue the Form I-20 to enroll nonimmigrant alien students.
“Logos Evangelical is hosting a comprehensive evaluation visit for reaffirmation of accreditation by the ATS Commission on Accrediting on March 8-11. The purpose of this visit is to verify that the school meets all applicable Commission Standards of Accreditation. Comments regarding how well the school meets those standards and/or generally demonstrates educational quality may be sent to the ATS Director of Commission Information Services email@example.com at least two weeks before the visit. Comments may also or instead be sent in writing to Dr. Jane Peng firstname.lastname@example.org. All comments will be shared with the onsite evaluation committee.”