Logos Evangelical Seminary is authorized under the federal law to enroll nonimmigrant alien students. In keeping with the Citizenship and Immigration Services’ regulations, each nonimmigrant student must demonstrate that they have sufficient means of support to attend Logos Evangelical Seminary.
To be eligible for an I-20, you must:
* Gain a full admission to a program of study at Logos Evangelical Seminary.
* Complete the I-20 Online Application Form.
* Submit an affidavit of support and copy of your passport to the International Students Office.
Proof of Financial Eligibility:
- The affidavit of support should be in the form of bank statement or balance certification from a bank institution no older than 60 days. The financial figure should reflect sufficient funds to cover one full year of tuition and living expenses. (Please refer to the schedule of tuition fees and estimates of living expenses.)
- If someone (i.e., a relative, friend, or sponsor) will be supporting you, the letter of sponsorship along with that person’s bank statement are required in your submission materials to the International Students Office.
- Any student who is unable to exhibit adequate means of support will not be eligible for the I-20 at Logos Evangelical Seminary.
If your spouse and children will be accompanying you to the U.S., you will need to complete page three of the I-20 application form in addition to adding $2,000 for each dependent to your proof of financial eligibility.
* F-2 dependents are limited to spouses and unmarried children under the age of 21.
* F-2 children may only engage in full-time study at the K-12 level.