- A bachelor’s or higher degree from an accredited four-year university or seminary with a GPA of 2.67 (B- or 80%) or higher.
- Converted and baptized for at least three years, with a clear calling and commitment to full-time ministry.
- A demonstration of personal and spiritual maturity, with two recommendations from church pastors or leaders.
- If married, applicant’s spouse must be Christian.
- The ability to understand Mandarin. (An interview will be given to assess listening comprehension)
- Proof of English proficiency is required. Minimum TOEFL score of 470 / 52 (TOEFL iBT) or IELTS score 5.5. or Duolingo English Test 80. (Applicants with a bachelor’s or higher degree from English-speaking schools or who have lived in the U.S. for more than 20 years may be exempt from this requirement.)
*Exceptions to the above will be accepted with overall outstanding qualifications.
- Complete the Online Application.
- Request official transcripts from all post-secondary schools attended. Transcripts must be official, that is, mailed directly from your schools in a sealed envelope to: Logos Evangelical Seminary, Admissions Office, 9358 Telstar Ave, El Monte, CA 91731.
- Submit TOEFL or IELTS or Duolingo English Test score (our institutional code is 8548). Applicants with a bachelor’s or higher degree from English-speaking schools or who have lived in the U.S. for more than 20 years may be exempt from this requirement.
- LTIP Supplemental Form (for LTIP applicants only).
- Submit an application fee of US $75.00 (non-refundable).
AFTER YOU’VE FILED:
- You will be notified of items needed to complete your file.
- Upon completion of your file and review by the committee, an admission decision will be made by the Admission Committee, which meets on the first Friday of each month. Notification of the decision will be sent by mail.
- Complete and return the Admission Contract to the Admissions Office within two weeks.
- F-1 international students: Please submit an I-20 Application Form, along with a copy of your passport and affidavit of support to the International Student Office.
- If you intend to live in the student dormitories, please complete and return the Dormitory Application with a $100 deposit to the Student Development Department. (Checks payable to “Logos Evangelical Seminary.”)