- A Master of Divinity degree or its equivalent with a GPA of at least 3.0 (B or 83.5-86.4%). Applicants with a lower GPA may take two courses first and will be accepted with an average total grade of B or above. Applicants with an M.A. degree or its equivalent must complete the M.Div. requirements prior to completion of 18 credit units of D.Min. courses.
- At least three years of experience in full-time ministry with good standing after receiving the M.Div. degree. Applicants with only two years of ministry experience after receiving the M.Div. degree may apply only if they have over two years of full-time ministry experience prior to receiving their M.Div. degree. Applicants with an M.A. degree must have five years of experience in full-time ministry with good standing.
- Recommendations by two church leaders.
- English proficiency in both reading and writing.
- The ability to understand Mandarin.
- Complete the Online Application.
- Request official transcripts from all post-secondary schools attended. Transcripts must be official that is, mailed directly from your schools in a sealed envelope to: Logos Evangelical Seminary, Admissions Office, 9358 Telstar Ave, El Monte, CA 91731. (For Logos M.Div. graduates, please submit a Transcript Request to the Academic Office).
- Submit a photocopy of your diplomas.
- Submit an application fee of US $100.00 (non-refundable).
AFTER YOU’VE FILED:
- You will be notified of items needed to complete your file.
- Upon completion of your file and review by the committee, an admission decision will be made by the Admission Committee, which meets on the first Friday of each month. Notification of the decision will be sent by mail.
- Complete and return the Admission Contract to the Admissions Office within two weeks.
- F-1 international students: Please submit an I-20 Application Form, along with a copy of your passport and affidavit of support to the International Student Office.
- If you intend to live in the student dormitories, please complete and return the Dormitory Application with a $100 deposit to the Student Development Department. (Checks payable to “Logos Evangelical Seminary.”)