- A Master of Divinity (M.Div.) from an ATS or ATA accredited school or other theological master’s degree with a GPA of at least 3.0 (B or 83.5-86.4%). Applicants with a non-M.Div. degree will be required to complete some M.Div. credits prior to completion of 18 credit units of D.Min. program of study.
- At least three years of experience in full-time ministry after receiving the M.Div. degree. Applicants with ministry experience prior to receiving the M.Div. or other master’s degree may be considered case by case.
- Recommendations by two church leaders.
- English proficiency in both reading and writing.
- The ability to understand Mandarin.
- Complete the Online Application.
- Request official transcripts from all post-secondary schools attended. Transcripts must be official that is, mailed directly from your schools in a sealed envelope to: Logos Evangelical Seminary, Admissions Office, 9358 Telstar Ave, El Monte, CA 91731. (For Logos M.Div. graduates, please submit a Transcript Request to the Academic Office).
- Submit a photocopy of your diplomas.
- Submit an application fee of US $100.00 (non-refundable).
AFTER YOU’VE FILED:
- You will be notified of items needed to complete your file.
- Upon completion of your file and review by the committee, an admission decision will be made by the Admission Committee, which meets on the first Friday of each month. Notification of the decision will be sent by mail.
- Complete and return the Admission Contract to the Admissions Office within two weeks.
- F-1 international students: Please submit an I-20 Application Form, along with a copy of your passport and affidavit of support to the International Student Office.
- If you intend to live in the student dormitories, please complete and return the Dormitory Application with a $100 deposit to the Student Development Department. (Checks payable to “Logos Evangelical Seminary.”)