With Populi’s cloud systems, students are able to:
- Register, add/drop courses, make payments, as well as access transactions, records, and transcripts.
- Apply grants, submit applications, and make status inquiries.
- Access course information including faculty, schedule, and location.
- Participate in course activities (e.g. discussions and tests), download materials, and submit assignments.
- Interact with faculty members and classmates.
How do I set up a new account?
You need to know your student ID or your LES email address (without the @ les.edu extension) and associated password and log in to Populi via the single sign-on management platform. If you do not know your account ID, have forgotten your password for your LES account, or have problems logging in with your LES credentials, please contact Technical Support at (626) 571-5110, ext. 173 or 145 or email@example.com.