With the accreditation of ATS, the Seminary has the authority to grant the following degrees:
Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.)
Doctor of Ministry (D.Min.)
Master of Theology (Th.M.)
Master of Divinity (M.Div.)
Master of Arts in Christian Studies (M.A.C.S.)
Master of Arts in Family Ministry (M.A.F.M.)
Master of Arts in Intercultural Studies (M.A.I.C.S.)
Diploma / Non-degree program:
Diploma of Christian Studies (Dip.C.S.)
Online Courses / Distance Learning
- Enrollment Qualification: Students with full admission (not including F-1 international students) and lives 25 miles away from the main campus or has a full-time (30 hours or more) job.
- M.A.C.S.: Students may complete all 52 units through online courses.
- M.Div.: Students may take certain online courses, but at least one third of courses shall be completed at the main campus.
- Online students are required to attend the seminary retreat at least one time.
- Logos offers the distance education that is online through internet. All the correspondence sent between students and instructors are sent online without any time elapse.