With Populi cloud systems, students are able to：
- Register, add/drop courses, make payment, access transaction, record, and transcripts.
- Apply grant, submit applications, and status inquiry.
- Access courses’ information such as faculty, schedule, and location.
- Participate course activities, download materials, discussions, test, and submit assignments.
- Interact with faculty and classmate.
How to obtain a new account?
You need to know your student ID or your LES email address (without the @ les.edu extension) and associated password and log in to Populi via the single sign-on management platform. If you do not know your account ID, have forgotten the password for the LES account, or have problems logging into the LES credentials, please contact Technical Support at (626) 571-5110, ext. 173 or 145 or firstname.lastname@example.org.