- Please note that Logos is a Chinese seminary, you’ll need to have the ability to understand Mandarin in order to apply. For more information about the Dip.C.S. program and it’s admission requirements, please visit our website at: https://www.les.edu/admission/degree-programs/diploma-of-christian-studies-dip-c-s/
- Complete the Online Application. >> APPLY NOW
- Request official transcripts from all post-secondary schools attended. Transcripts must be official that is, mailed directly from your schools in a sealed envelope to the Admissions Office.
- TOEFL score 52 (TOEFL iBT) (our institutional code is 8548) or IELTS score 5.
TOEFL / IELTS is not required if the applicant obtained a baccalaureate or higher degree in U.S. or from English speaking and instructing institution.
- LTIP Supplemental Form (For LTIP applicants only).
- Submit an application fee of US $75.00 (non-refundable).
AFTER YOU’VE FILED:
- You will be notified of items needed to complete your file.
- Upon completion of your file and review by the committee, an admission decision will be made during the Admission Committee meeting, which is held on the first Friday of each month. Notification of the decision will be sent by mail.
- Remit the Admission Contract to the Admissions Office within two weeks.
- For student dormitory, please remit the Dormitory Application with $100 deposit to Student Develoopment Dept. (Check payable to “Logos Evangelical Seminary”.)