- A bachelor or higher degree from an accredited four-year university or seminary with a GPA of 2.67 (B- or 80%) or above.
- Had been converted, and baptized for at least two years.
- A demonstration of maturity in personal and spiritual life, with two recommendations from church pastors or leaders.
- The ability to understand Mandarin. (An interview will be given to assess the listening comprehension)
- Proof of English proficiency is required. Minimum TOEFL score of 470/ 52 (TOEFL iBT) or IELTS score 5.5. (Applicants with a Bachelor’s or higher degree from English-speaking schools or who have lived in the U.S. for more than 20 years may exempt from this requirement.)
-Exceptional cases will be accepted with overall outstanding qualifications.
- Complete the Online Application.
- Request official transcripts from all post-secondary schools attended. Transcripts must be official that is, mailed directly from your schools in a sealed envelope to: Logos Evangelical Seminary, Admissions Office, 9358 Telstar Ave, El Monte, CA 91731
- TOEFL score 52 (TOEFL iBT) (our institutional code is 8548) or IELTS score 5.5. (Applicants with a Bachelor’s or higher degree from English-speaking schools or who have lived in the U.S. for more than 20 years may exempt from this requirement.)
- Submit an application fee of US $75.00 (non-refundable).
AFTER YOU’VE FILED:
- You will be notified of items needed to complete your file.
- Upon completion of your file and review by the committee, an admission decision will be made during the Admission Committee meeting, which is held on the first Friday of each month. Notification of the decision will be sent by mail.
- Remit the Admission Contract to the Admissions Office within two weeks.
- F-1 int’l students: Please submit I-20 Application Form, along with copy of passport and affidavit of support to International Student Office.
- For student dormitory, please remit the Dormitory Application with $100 deposit to Student Development Dept. (Check payable to “Logos Evangelical Seminary”.)