- Born-again Christians and are called to the ministry of theological education or theological research.
- A Master level degree in Biblical Studies or equivalent from ATS accredited school (A Th.M. degree with overall GPA at least 3.5/ 4.0 scale is preferred).
- Proof of English proficiency is required. Submit TOEFL score: 575 /91 (TOEFL IBT) (our institutional code is 8548), or GRE Verbal Reasoning score: 156 (our institutional DI Code is 7172).
- Three letters of recommendations. A demonstration of maturity in personal and spiritual life, with recommendations from one church pastor and two seminary professors.
- A major research writing sample of 7,000-10,000 Chinese words (4,500-6,500 English words) written in the last three years.
- A Personal History Essay, with CV attached.
- Submit a program study plan.
- The ability to understand Mandarin.
- Complete the Ph.D. Online Application.
- Request official transcripts from all post-secondary schools attended. Transcripts must be official, that is, mailed directly from your schools in a sealed envelope to the Admissions Office. （For Logos graduates, please submit your Transcript Request to the Academic Office.）
- Submit TOEFL score: 575 /91 (TOEFL IBT) (our institutional code is 8548), or GRE Verbal Reasoning score 156, (our institutional DI Code 7172).
- Submit an application fee of US $100.00 (non-refundable).
AFTER YOU’VE FILED:
- You will be notified of items needed to complete your file.
- Once your application is complete, an interview will be arranged. Foreign and overseas applicants will be interviewed by Skype.
- After the review and interview by Ph.D. Committee, an admission decision will be made. Notification of decision will be sent by mail.
- Remit the Admission Contract to the Admissions Office within two weeks.
- F-1 int’l students: Please submit I-20 Application Form, along with copy of passport and affidavit of support to International Student Office.
- For student dormitory, please remit the Dormitory Application with $100 deposit to Student Development Dept. (Check payable to “Logos Evangelical Seminary”.)